Saturday 1 September 2012

Haramiya Japanese BBQ Restaurant

This place is more fusion than Japanese and the food tilts more towards Korean than Japanese too. Came by during lunch hour for a "good lunch" with my colleagues and we had the lunch sets. The last time we came around I had a good satisfying meal but somehow the standard was inconsistent. 


The lunch set I had this time was similar to the one I ate previously which was the Pork Kimchi Cheese Soup. At $8.90, it was an acceptable price for the soup which came with a bowl of rice, some side dishes and a bowl of salad. The Pork Kimchi Cheese Soup however was oily and tasted heavily of lard. The last time I had this set, the soup was light, tangy and refreshing and I loved the melted cheese with the spicy soup. But sadly, it was disappointing this time round and I could hardly stomach the bowl of soup as the oil made me very queasy.


So if you intend to try the Pork Kimchi Cheese Soup Set, cross your fingers and hope that the chef who is cooking it for you is the better one!

#03-87 The Central

No comments :

Post a Comment