Thursday 22 November 2012

Kith Cafe

Visited Kith Cafe sometime back as the best friend and I were thinking about new places to check out and she suggested Kith Cafe. So we decided to visit the Park Mall outlet for dinner one night after work. 

The cafe is situated in the corner of Park Mall. If you are walking over from Dhoby Ghaut MRT station, simply turn left before entering the main door. The entrance to Kith Cafe is situated outside Park Mall and is extremely easy to find. In fact, there is a little chalk board at the entrance pointing you in the correct direction.

Not very crowded for dinner, I would say. Which is good since I was too hungry to queue much longer for my food. The place was simplistic with a casual vibe and I spotted some magazines behind my seat at the back row. Needless to say, it would be great to flip through a magazine over brunch at Kith Cafe some day.


We both ordered pasta and I ordered the Linguine and King Prawns with cherry tomato and pesto sauce. The king prawns were really fresh and juicy, soaking up the pesto sauce completely. I enjoyed the linguine although it was a little salty and oily. But overall, still a pretty good dish.


If you would like a quiet place to have dinner in town without the crazy crowds, then Kith is your answer. A simple, fuss-free cafe with pretty good food, it certainly beats having to brave the crowds for the same types of food over at the shopping malls. 

#01-01E Park Mall

No comments :

Post a Comment