Tuesday 5 February 2013

Vivo American Pizza and Panini

We had always walked past Vivo American Pizza and Panini but had never gone in before. The small cafe is situated right beside Gong Cha in the basement of Central and I am sure everyone who has been to Central would have seen it at least once. However, there were so many other more attractive cafes around, and Vivo is far from eye-catching, so I'm not surprised if it did not cross your mind to enter for a meal.

We eventually did go in for their lunch set one day because we wanted somewhere indoors, with air-conditioning, and quiet enough for a chat. Vivo was all of that, and the lunch sets looked reasonably priced, so we ventured in. 

I ordered the Black Pepper Chicken Baked Rice which came with a bowl of mushroom soup and cost me $6.90. If I choose to pay $1.50 more, I could have a drink to go with my lunch set, but I declined as I was craving for a cup of bubble tea.

The mushroom soup was pretty normal, and nothing much to scream about. I like the large bits of mushroom though. Much better than the non-existent mushroom slices in some mushroom soup.


The Black Pepper Chicken Baked Rice was good. The thick layer of cheese on top melted evenly on a bed of soft fluffy butter rice and the chunks of chicken were tender and well-marinated with the black pepper sauce. 


I would come back again for my Black Pepper Chicken Baked Rice lunch set!

#B1-20 Central

No comments :

Post a Comment