Friday 2 August 2013

The Halia at Raffles Hotel

An awesome friend took us to Halia at Raffles Hotel for lunch and I was so stuffed when I came out, I was struggling not to slip into a food coma on my way back to the office. But the food was fantastic! Halia has a lunch set and an ala carte menu. We opted for the ala carte orders and had a couple of side orders and one big plate each.


The deep-fried squid. Chewy and deliciously crispy.


Foie gras salad. I'm not a big fan of foie gras but the greens were crunchy and yummy.


Polenta coated asparagus and truffle fries. The asparagus was all right, quite refreshing to have deep-fried crunchy asparagus. The truffle fries were awesome! I love truffle fries. They are just so fragrant and delicious.


My big plate was the Halia Chili Crab which was chili crab spaghetti. It was really good. Al dente spaghetti tossed in a thick delicious chili crab sauce.


Some of my friends took the Baharat Chicken Leg. It was not bad, but nowhere near as delicious as the Halia Chili Crab. I would definitely advise going for the Halia Chili Crab if you are having your meals in Halia.


#01-22/23 Raffles Hotel

No comments :

Post a Comment