Wednesday 1 January 2014

Goodbye 2013, Hello 2014!

I am extremely humbled and grateful for all the love, joy, laughter, happiness in 2013. 2013 brought me to many exciting places with many fantastic experiences which I will always remember. It was a year of opportunities and challenges, some gave me strength, some tripped me, and some taught me valuable lessons. But overall, I'm thankful for everything in 2013. I'm thankful for my family and the love and support they shower me with. I'm thankful for my boyfriend who stood by me through my rants and tantrums. I'm thankful for my good old friends for all the fun we always have when we meet up. I'm thankful for my new friends at work for cheering me up when the going gets tough. I'm thankful for the chance to write on this blog and share my foodie and travelling experiences with everyone. It had been a good run.

May 2014 be an exciting adventure surrounded by immense love, joy, laughter, and happiness. I hope I would learn to be mindful of every moment and not allow time to slip by me so quickly. I hope I would remember to take things one step at a time and not worry unduly. I hope I would learn that many things are out of my control and I should not mind so much. 

Most of all, I hope I would not allow life to beat me down. 

1 comment :