Thursday 31 July 2014

Kimchi Korean Restaurant, Suntec City

The only reason I stepped into this place was because of the glorious reviews floating around online. And the only reason I am spending precious time talking about this place is because I do not wish for anyone else to waste money and calories here. I do not know why people would post such awesome reviews about this place and I can only conclude that they were either sponsored or very kind in their words. I hope to believe in the latter. 

Situated in Suntec City, Kimchi Korean Restaurant is easily accessible. The perk ends there. Sure, if you happen to find yourself in Suntec City and you are just dying to eat Korean food, then please go ahead. Do not let this review stop you. 


The pancake was bland and rather tasteless.


I ordered the Seafood Soup which was really watery and yes, you guessed it, bland. The soup really tasted like the chef simply poured water into the pot, chucked some seafood in, and allowed it to simmer for five minutes before serving it on my table. I wish I could say that this was a healthy option, or perhaps, this was good for me, but unfortunately I am a terrible liar. 


We ordered some pork belly and mushrooms for the grill. The pork belly was hardly marinated. I wondered if they took the pork belly slices from the fridge and brought it directly to us.



My family ordered a bunch of other main dishes but I was so appalled by the standard of the food that I gave up. I was also extremely angry and upset that I suggested this place after reading all the wonderful reviews and I could not bear the disappointment that was crushing down on all of us. 

What a major bummer.

#02-387 Suntec City
63377811
Daily 11:30 - 22:00



No comments :

Post a Comment